Welcoming you back to Glengary Cottages (Responsibly)
Please expect the resort experience to be adjusted this year to ensure COVID-19 prevention measures are in full force. Also be assured that we are taking the utmost measures for the safety and comfort of our guests, our hosts and our community.
- All guest must read and sign the waiver and email to email@example.com before arrival
- If group is more than 5 people please fill another form.
Paperwork done online in advanced (Drivers license, boat rentals, waiver, Fishing license)
Park at front of store, remain seated in car and Call 905-352-2181
We’ll show you location of cottage. (We ask main guest only to leave vehicle at this moment until check in procedure is finished)
Full Payments and boat deposits to be done before guest enter cottage. E-transfer, Credit Cards, Debit Cards only, No cash.
Guest may now enter cottage
Call 905-352-2181 when ready to check-out (guest shall be waiting in car)
We’ll be checking the cottage/boat
Deposits refunded if applicable
Key Measures In Place
- Limiting the number of guests onsite at any given timing by controlling occupancy (bookings)
- Social distancing required for all hosts and guests at all times. No daily visitors allowed
- Disinfecting of all high touch areas
- Touchless check-in
- No outdoor facilities that are either still prohibited or impossible to maintain social distancing or continual disinfecting
- Contactless payments only
What to Bring
- Personal supply of hygiene products, hand sanitizer or wipes
- Your own face masks or other PPE if using them
- Drinking water - bottled water
- Bedding such as pillows, blankets, sheets will NOT be provided, Towels, cloths and all paper products as per usual.
- Personal life jackets if you have them
- Fishing license ( Bought online through ontario.ca/page/fishing )
Experience this year
- Contactless transactions, check-in and check-outs, if possible.
- Social distancing is required
- Pool is open, social distancing applies. Maximum 12 people at all times.
- Laundry facilities will be closed
- Sporting and playground equipment will not be available