What to know as a visitor
Please read and follow the policies of the resort, the policies apply to all guest of Glengary Cottages to ensure a safe and friendly environment for all.
- All guest must read and sign the waiver and email to firstname.lastname@example.org before arrival
- If group is more than 5 people please fill another form.
1. A full deposit of $300 Canadian ($250 USD) per cottage per week is required.
2. If the deposit is made by cheque, please write the Check-In and Check-Out date on the cheque.
3. We cannot guarantee a specific cottage for your reservation.
4. Deposits are only refunded if your reservation is rebooked; a $50 handling fee will be deducted.
5. Exceptions will not be made to our reservation policies.
1. Check in at 2:00pm / Check out at 9:00am
2. Damage / Cleaning Deposit of $300 per Cottage Required
3. Full payment plus damage/cleaning deposit must be paid upon arrival and agreements must be signed before entering cottages
4. Cash, Visa, Mastercard, or Debit Card are accepted for payment. Personal Cheques are accepted for reservation deposit only
5. All cleaning/damage problems must be reported to the office upon arrival
Damage Deposits are returned during office hours. If you should check out after or before office hours, your deposit will be mailed to you (unless damage is discovered or cleaning is required)
1. All visitors must register at the office upon arrival. It is the tenant's responsibility to inform management of any visitors they are expecting.
2. We may ask to check count of people in the cottage, if any extra persons are found without notice, you will be evicted with no refund.
3. Maximum cars allowed are 3 for 4 bedrooms, 2 for 3, 2 bedrooms, and 1 for 1 bedroom. any extra cars will be an extra charge or $20 per stay.
4. Patrons are responsible for the actions and safety of their children and guests.
5. Smoking in cottages is absolutely prohibited
6. All quiet after 11 PM. Noisy guests and profanity will not be tolerated.
7. Respect for your neighbor's cottage/trailer is required.
8. The resort speed limit is 7 mph or 10 km/h.
9. Motorcycles are not permitted on resort property.
10. Bicycles are prohibited from the resort due to insurance policies
11. Littering is prohibited; please use containers for garbage, and recycling bins for papers, metal (cans), and plastics.
12. Parking in designated areas only, if unsure ask management.
13. Fish cleaning is not permitted inside cottages. Please use the fish cleaning house; customers are required to clean up premises after use.
14. Air Conditioners are not allowed in cottages.
15. Campfires are only allowed in designated areas with fire pits.
16. Patrons may be evicted without any refunds if resort policies are not followed. Patrons may be also evicted if they are a danger or nuisance to other guests of Glengary Cottages.
17. Glengary Cottages and Trailer Park (817955 Ont. Inc.) and its staff are not responsible for any missing articles or incidents.
18. The Liquor Licence Act of Ontario states alcoholic beverages are only allowed in your cottage/trailer.
19. No Smoking in cottages, due to our limited cottages available, we have no smoking cottages for the public.
20. Must separate recycling from the garbage.
21. Please notify us if you have pets.
Boat and Motor Policies:
1. Capacities for boats cannot be exceeded.
2. Only one anchor allowed per boat (must be secured to the front of the boat).
3. Persons under 18 are not permitted to operate a boat.
4.All boat rentals to be returned by dusk.
5. Trolling is not permitted.
6. Racing is not permitted.
7. Persons renting Boat and Motor are responsible for all damages.
8. Damage and Cleaning Deposit is required and is subject to increase if damages occur.
9. Boat and Motor will be seized without refund if any policies are ignored.
10. Life Jackets are not to be allowed for the use of swimming.
11. Boats are to park in assigned docks only.
12. Weekly boat rentals are to be returned on Friday no later than 7PM.
13. No guarantee when rental of boat breaks down there will be any boats for replacement. The balance will be as daily rental price. Remaining gas will be credited.
1. Pool is unsupervised. Bathers under twelve years of age are not allowed within the pool enclosure unless accompanied by a parent or his agent who is not less than sixteen years in age.
2. Each bather shall take a shower using warm water and soap and throughly rinse off all soap before entering and re-entering the deck.
3. No person infected with a communicable disease or having open sores on his body shall enter the swimming pool.
4. No person shall pollute the water in the swimming pool in any manner. Spitting, pouting of water and blowing the nose in the pool or on the deck area is prohibited.
5. No person shall engage in boisterous play in or about the swimming pool.
6. No street clothes in pool area.
7. No smoking, drinking, glass or food allowed in pool area.
8. Bathing caps must be worn if hair is shoulder length or longer.